Kisan karkeela Organization fights for farmer’s rights and delivers immediate and lasting improvement to farmer’s lives of Pakistan.
Kisan Karkeela’s strategy is to motivate and involve stakeholders including experts, volunteers, media, students, government agencies and other stakeholders inchieving its goals. Kisan karkeela’s has been using advocacy, public awareness, research, participatory learning, networking, public interest legal actions as its tools. Kisan Kar Keela’s has also been involved in Campaigning, Social Mobilization, Capacity Building, Community Physical Infrastructure Development, and Natural Disaster Response
• Sustainable Agriculture
• Farmer Rights
• Food Security
• Landless Farmer
• Preservation of Environment
• Women Empowerment
1. To support initiatives for Agriculture sustainability, Food Security, environmental etc.
2. To support and develop replicable models of and strategies for sustainable development & restoration of Agriculture Development Through local resource mobilization.
3. To work for sustainable Agriculture development and Farmer rights is also priority of our organization.
4. To provide basic necessities of life such as Technical Skills rural development schemes like model villages particularly to the Farmers living in small villages.